CHEF DE PARTIE
This is an exciting role for a creative, energetic and hard-working professional to elevate themselves in an iconic venue!
An independent, family-owned hotel, the Story Bridge Hotel is in an exciting period of change and needs service-focused, strong, creative chefs to join the team. Owned by the Deery family since 1967 this venue has gone from strength to strength and has a sincere focus on guest experience whilst catering for various demographics within the venue.
We are seeking creative, diligent and enthusiastic chefs to join our team. Offering a locally inspired Modern Australian based menu, the role requires individuals who have a strong understanding of modern cooking techniques and the acumen to assist the creation and delivery of exceptional food. We believe in good quality and locally sourced produce and are looking for people who have the confidence to take risks in their cooking with the ability to back it up. We are a small team that collaborates to bring innovative food to a seasonally inspired and regularly changing menu.
We are looking for experienced chefs that meet the following criteria;
• 2+ years' experience in premium venues
• Experience in a busy and professional environment
• Good communication and attitude
• Organised with a love for well-executed food
• Punctual and reliable tasks & responsibilities
• Create a positive guest experience by delivering a high-level product
• Mise en place and section management
• Partake in ongoing on-the-job training to improve personal and team performance
If you have a passion for food, an eye for innovation and you thrive in a fast-paced environment - we want you on board!