Head Chef Shelter Bar | Outback Bar & Grill
We are looking for a new Head Chef for this vibrant part of our hotel.
The successful candidate will be joining a team that pride themselves on their passion for food and offering exceptional hospitality.
The position of Head Chef will be responsible for; quality control, food costing, stock ordering, menu development androsteringof the kitchen team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for hospitality with the skills and experience in kitchen operations and food production. Be able to deliverconsistentand quality product, maintain extremely high standards of food preparation and hygiene and work well in afast pacedenvironment.
Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, the successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Have a hand on approach to the position
- Leading and developing a team by encouragement and motivation
- Maintaining safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Have excellent food knowledge and technical ability
- Menu design and flair
- An understanding of budgets and food costing
- Experience in leadership roles is an advantage
You will have flexible availability to work rotating rostered shifts across the kitchens trading hours including nights and weekends.
We offer great benefits and salary packages, and the opportunity to advance your career.
To apply please upload your resume on our Application Form.