The iconic Story Bridge Hotel is looking for a Restaurant Manager to oversee Deery's Restaurant.
An independent, family-owned hotel, this venue is in an exciting period of change and needs a service-focused, strong, forward thinking Manager to join the team.
Owned by the Deery family since 1967 this venue has gone from strength to strength and has a sincere focus on guest experience whilst catering for various demographics within the venue.
In the role of Restaurant Manager, you will be overseeing the day to day running of Deery's and Main Street Eatery alongside the General Manager & Operations Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for all daily service matters and assisting the General Manager on the continued growth of the venue as a business and a brand, creating a well-oiled team that will take us from strength to strength.
The successful applicant will have;
- A demonstrated passion for service and all things food and beverage
- The ability to actively mentor and develop potential leaders within the team and foster an environment of growth and professionalism
- The ability to create, implement and monitor operational systems and procedures
- Strong communication skills and professionalism
- Comprehensive knowledge of OLGR requirements and laws relating to the hospitality industry
- A can-do attitude
If you are an energetic Manager that thinks outside of the box, with strong service, financial, operational and people skills we would like to hear from you!